Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Goal Week 3: Coat/Hall Closet

So this week I picked a smaller project as I was away this weekend. I decided to clean out and organize my coat/hall closet. This closet, like so many places in my apartment, became a catch all place to shove things during rush cleanings and the home to odd objects I just didn't know where to put. Everything from paint rollers and trays from when I first moved in, to my decorative vintage skies were residing in there, along with a pile of coats, shoes and clothes. 

Oh My!


I determined what I wanted to keep in this closet: coats, winter hats, scarves and gloves, boots and shoes, the vacuum cleaner (which previous had no home) and my handful of tools. 

Most things from this project were just relocated to more appropriate places. A handful of clothes were added to the rest of the clothing donations from the bedroom which all went to the VVA last week.

Looking good!

Goal Week 3: Complete

Goal Week 4:The kitchen. (This will probably be a multi week goal.) 

2 comments: